dinsdag 29 juni 2010

Finally!

It's over!

Today was my last final, English Proficiency. My LAST final. Which means I can really enjoy my holiday now, and not suffer painful guilt when I know I should be studying.

So, this is the end of my first year of uni, and I have to say, I never expected it to be like this. There were WAY less contact hours, which meant I had to ride 2 hours in the bus for 1 hour of lectures some days, but somehow it all seemes more stressful. Of course, I actually had to complete my homework, which is something I never bothered with in the past, um, 18 years. Which brought me a great deal of stress.

Also, because I had so few actual seminars/lectures everyone seemed to think that I had a lot of free time on my hands. NOT. Sheesh. Try writing 3 essays in a row yourself, thankyouverymuch.

By the way, since school is over I have no official excuse for me to look for a job, since I apparently need one. Deep down, I guess I know it's true. Anyway, being pressured about it is annoying.

If anyone has some nice job ideas or some awesome things to do in the holidays, feel free to leave 'em in the comments! And now I'm off for athletics practise. I've been skipping the last 3 times.

Quote: "So you know pineapples, of course. They're really delicious. First sweet, then sour. So Danielle and I ate two of them. Now my mouth hurts because of the sourness. But we kept on eating because of the sweetness. You'd do the same, right?" -Lisette, on pineapples.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm not looking forward to all the essays in college....

    Um, I don't really have an job ideas, seeing as I haven't got one myself. Restaurants? *coughfreefoodcough*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congrats on finishing your finals Erik! I just finished my last year of high school but I took my first college final (I was in college math) and it was a killer. D: Yay, now you get to not study...and work instead. :D
    I'm with Rebel, work somewhere you can get free food. Preferably food you like.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Anything on your mind? Did you find this random musing awe-inspiring? Lemme know! It's what comments are for!