dinsdag 11 mei 2010

Look at this.

I put up a picture of me. Isn't it cool? Don't mind the orange fuzzball in the background, even though it's almost just as awesome as me.

By the way, of my pic's up here, you should see my pet too. It's really cute! Maybe I should submit it as the Cute Thing of the Week. Or the Awesome thing of the week, since it's also awesome:



...AND! There's more where that came from. This one's called Doodle, and she's the one that's not fat. There's also a white one, but she didn't fit into this post. (Kidding, the camera's batteries were dead)

So, about this week. As I said, I have to prepare a presentation. It's been postponed to Wednesday, but there's no escape. Really, you get to know your classmates a lot better when you work together with them. I think this is going to work out.

I also recently started reading the Stieg Larsson I borrowed from Peter. It's a bit like Dan Brown: A lot of mysteries (Also murder and a lot of sex, but hey, I'm 19.)

Now for the quote:
Question: What do you call a big bear in the sky?
Answer: Ursa Major
Linda: Hallucination is also correct.
-Source: Our presentation. Don't ask.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Anything on your mind? Did you find this random musing awe-inspiring? Lemme know! It's what comments are for!